Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: tips, take, seminar,

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
10 tips to take a seminar

A speech needs time to grow. Prepare for weeks, sleep on it, dream about it and let your ideas sink into your subconscious. Ask yourself questions, write down your thoughts, and keep adding new ideas. As you prepare every speech ask yourself the following questions.

In one concise sentence, what is the purpose of this speech?
1) Who is the audience? What is their main interest in this topic?
2) What do I really know and believe about this topic as it relates to this audience?
3) What additional research can I do?
4) What are the main points of this presentation?
5) What supporting information and stories can I use to support each of my main points?
6) What visual aids, if any, do I need?
7) Do I have an effective opening grabber?
In my final summary, how will I plan to tell them "What's In It For Me?"
9) Have I polished and prepared the language and words I will use?
10) Have I taken care of the little details that will help me speak more confidently?

Please Use Search http://projects-seminars.net/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
thanks ma this is satish from nellore
you are welcome Smile
can u send it to my id anushraja08[at]gmail.com
hi blackmaker,

please download it from the above post
its very helpful to persons who are giving ppt for 1st time
AngryHeartBlushAngry
how to perform seminar topic in easy way?
where is topis report and ppt dude..!!!!
Tips are good. I will try them soon and tell u that they works. Thank u.
THIS WORKS FOR IF YOU KNOW YOUR KNOW VERY WELL ENOUGH I HAVE TO GIVE MY PRESENTATION DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND I HAVE STILL NOT PREPARED MY PPT.. THE HEAT IS ON MY MIND
can u send it to my id gopal_krishan2012[at]rediffmail.com
To get full information or details of 10 tips to take a seminar please have a look on the pages

http://projects-seminars.net/Thread-10-t...-a-seminar

if you again feel trouble on 10 tips to take a seminar please reply in that page and ask specific fields in 10 tips to take a seminar

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Marked Categories : tips for taking seminar, seminar electronic rolling display, http seminarprojects com s project topics in hospitality management, how to take an seminar, ful saxy khaniya, tips on how to write a seminar on computer science, seminar topics for computer science rating 2 5 above 2010, topics for seminar te instru, gopal krishan2012 rediffmail com, how to takea good seminar, topic instruction how can i take seminar, 10 tips to take a seminar, tips to take seminar, 10 tips to take seminar, 10 tips to take a seminar ppt, take tips, seminar tips, tips to take a seminar in school, http www seminarprojects com thread 10 tips to take a seminar, how to take a seminar,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  refrigerator cum oven ppt and pdf or seminar report Guest 0 0 Today 03:04 PM
Last Post: Guest
  shot blasting seminar report vmokal 2 518 Today 10:07 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system Guest 1 0 Today 09:58 AM
  full seminar report of gluco meter Guest 1 0 27-03-2017 09:48 AM
Heart Noise Control in IC Engines seminar report Guest 1 0 27-03-2017 09:35 AM
  pixeom seminar topic full details to download Guest 1 0 25-03-2017 09:27 AM
  seminar report of autotronics Guest 1 0 23-03-2017 09:13 AM
  hydrogen superhighway seminar report 40 pages Guest 1 0 23-03-2017 09:09 AM
  full seminar report on push technology Guest 1 0 22-03-2017 04:15 PM
  eye tribe technology seminar ppt Guest 4 3,781 22-03-2017 04:05 PM
Last Post: patilsangeeta
This Page May Contain What is 10 tips to take a seminar And Latest Information/News About 10 tips to take a seminar,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about 10 tips to take a seminar Or Ask Here

Options: