Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
investigatory project physics factors affecting internal resistance of cell class 12

My name is atul joshi of class 12th-B studying in doon international school deharadun.Sir, I want to know that how to make a project on factors affecting internal resistance of a cell and emf.I only know that internal resistance depend on nature of electrolyte.I don't know that how to make a project therefore please help me
Investigatory project on factor affecting internal resistance
sir my name akshay patel i want to imformation about internal resistance ;proedure ;material required consruction working and observation
physics project
Hi .it was great to know about physics project
investigatory projects on resistivity of materials using meter bridge
Angry Sad Dodgy
Angry
[font=Times New Roman][/font]
Internal Resistance of a cell:The opposition offered by the electrolyte of the cell to the flow of electric current through it is called the internal resistance of the cell.

Factors affecting Internal Resistance of a cell:

i) Larger the separation between the electrodes of the cell, more the length of the electrolyte through which current has to flow and consequently a higher value of internal resistance

ii) Greater the conductivity of the electrolyte, lesser is the internal resistance of the cell. i.e. internal resistance depends on the nature of the electrolyte.

iii) The internal resistance of a cell is inversely proportional to the common area of the electrodes dipping in the electrolyte.

iv) The internal resistance of a cell depends on the nature of the electrodes.RE rI IE = V + v= IR + Ir= I (R + r) I = E / (R + r) This relation is called circuit equation. V

Please Use Search http://projects-seminars.net/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
Please give me hinrt how to make investigatory project on factor on which resistance of a conductor depend
There are four factors that influence the resistance in a conductor.

The factors are:

(A) Conductor length
(B) Conductor cross-sectional area
C) Nature of the driver's material
(D) Temperature

Please Use Search http://projects-seminars.net/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Marked Categories : internal resistance, investigatory project, investigatory project physics factors affecting internal resistance of cell class 12, investigatory project in physics class 12, physics project on internal resistance of cell, physics project on internal resistance, investigatory project on physics for class 12, factors affecting internal resistance of cells in physics, physics investigatory project for class 12th, physics investigatory project for class 12, investigatory projects in physics on internal resistance, investigatory project in physics for class 12, free download pdf file investigatory project of class 12, physics investigatory project class12,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  project report for solar powered agriculture Guest 1 0 Today 09:50 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  highway network system project for civil pdf Guest 1 0 Today 09:41 AM
  Ticket vending machine project full report md usman gani ansari 1 0 Today 09:35 AM
  effort tracking system project download Guest 1 0 Today 09:18 AM
  project report on offline examination system in vb Guest 1 0 Today 09:15 AM
Question earthquakes and tsunami through gsm network project in pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:48 AM
  a project on the type of accounts related to goods Guest 2 2,031 23-03-2017 08:24 PM
Last Post: ravirokade
  speed cash system project download Guest 3 0 23-03-2017 09:21 AM
  cell phone based gsm street light controlling system Guest 3 2,045 22-03-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: snehal p deshmukh
  a visit to bank project pdf 11th oc Guest 1 0 21-03-2017 12:14 PM
This Page May Contain What is investigatory project physics factors affecting internal resistance of cell class 12 And Latest Information/News About investigatory project physics factors affecting internal resistance of cell class 12,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about investigatory project physics factors affecting internal resistance of cell class 12 Or Ask Here

Options: