Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
working of biomedical sleep inducer

Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on working of biomedical sleep inducer ..My friend Justin said working of biomedical sleep inducer will be available here and now i am living at ......... and i last studied in the college/school ......... and now am doing ....i need help on ......etc
Difficulty sleeping, called insomnia, may involve difficulty falling asleep at night, waking up too early in the morning, and waking up often at night. Lack of restful sleep can affect your ability to carry out daily responsibilities because you are too tired or have trouble concentrating. All types of insomnia can lead to daytime drowsiness, poor concentration, and the inability to feel refreshed and rested in the morning. The magnetic field associated with the Earth is called geomagnetic fields. It is essentially dipole (that is, it has two poles, the magnetic poles of the north and the south) on the surface of the Earth. Far from the surface, the field is distorted. Many people experience sleeping well in a natural setting, in a tent or a log cabin. This fact is due not only to the healthy atmosphere but also to our unconscious ability to perceive Earth's natural magnetic fields. Our mini project generates this type of geomagnetic fields and our objective is to perceive them: in this way our brain is surrounded by an ideal environment for a deep sleep.

Features of Sleep Inducer
* Generates a natural electromagnetic field
* Facilitates sleep
* Induce prolonged and healthy sleep without drugs
* No side effects

Circuit diagram

[Image: Biomedical-Sleep-Inducer_clip_image002.jpg]

Please Use Search http://projects-seminars.net/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  biomedical applications of 555 timer Guest 3 116 01-03-2017 11:17 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  working of heart beat monitor using piezo Guest 1 0 23-02-2017 09:06 AM
  ppt slides on sleep detector belongs to computer science Guest 1 0 20-02-2017 11:20 AM
Last Post: ijasti
  how to make escalator working models Guest 1 0 20-02-2017 11:08 AM
Thumbs Up Biomedical Instrumentation Guest 1 0 13-02-2017 10:45 AM
  seminar report of cad cae in biomedical field Guest 1 0 13-02-2017 09:48 AM
  vk 557 metal detector circuit and working Guest 7 4,363 09-02-2017 11:21 AM
  project on biomedical waste management in hospital Guest 1 0 04-02-2017 11:31 AM
  seminar report of cad cae in biomedical field Guest 1 0 04-02-2017 09:55 AM
  my biometric device is not working for ahara kar nic in web page what i do Guest 1 0 23-01-2017 06:42 PM
Last Post: junaidshahid
This Page May Contain What is working of biomedical sleep inducer And Latest Information/News About working of biomedical sleep inducer,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about working of biomedical sleep inducer Or Ask Here

Options: